Minisceongo Creek Watershed Alliance Fall Cleanup & Creekside Event – Fall 2019
October 6 @ 11:00 am - 4:00 pm
Join us for a fun, engaging and rewarding day that begins with waterside activities that illustrate the beauty and value of the Minisceongo Creek and demonstrate ways to help protect it. Then head out to clean up, mark storm drains and make a real difference in the community!
- Earn community service hours!
- Lunch for volunteers!
- Bring work gloves and a reusable water bottle, and wear your Keep Rockland Beautiful t-shirt!
- 11:00 – 12:00: Rainworks Storm Water Reveal & Creekside Water Activity
- 12:00 – 12:45: Cleanup Check-in, Visit Local Organizations and their interactive exhibits, Lunch Provided
- 12:45: Bus to Nearby Cleanup & Storm Drain Marking Sites (selected at check-in)
- 2:30 – 4:00: Return to Share Stories, Enjoy Refreshments, Visit Open Studios
The Minisceongo Creek Watershed Alliance is a partnership of the Rockland County Soil & Water Conservation District, Garner Historic District, Rockland County Conservation & Service Corps, Village of West Haverstraw, Strawtown Studio, and Keep Rockland Beautiful.